Monday, March 31, 2014

Novo Concurso "The Secrets of Egypt" - o LIVRO

O novo Concurso começa hoje e com ele a oportunidade de ganharem uma cópia (autografada de forma pessoal e intransmissível) do meu NOVO LIVRO "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond" e uma AULA PIONEIRA e "OUT of the BOX" On Line de Dança Oriental (também criação minha).
A lua nova em Carneiro está a bombar - e de que maneira! - e as minhas Artes esvoaçam por aí, enraízam-se e espalham-se pelo mundo. Aproveitando o FOGO novo que agora me (nos abraça).
Boa sorte a todos os participantes do Concurso!
Para informações sobre as regras do jogo, basta acederem ao evento no Fb através deste link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/670838252989574/?context=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming&source=49
 

Sobre o LIVRO que poderão ganhar:

"The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond" (A Journey of Life, Death and Rebirth in the country of the Pyramids).

Once upon a time, I had a dream so I chased it – in Egypt. Thi...
s Magical Book tells about this Adventure, the Price we pay for our Passions and the Wisdom we can gather on the falls and on the Journey up the Mountain.
Almost killed, chased, shocked and amazed with an Egyptian (fascinating) underworld very few foreigners ever get to know.

*
" The Vision* of a Dance that answers to the question: what´s the Law?
I can hear the eternal echo (lonely singing in the mountains): The Law is LOVE. Here´s my discovery, my creed and reason to live – my own treasure island found at the present (full circle) moment.
Leaving everything I knew behind, heading to the mysterious Egypt (with a bag full of ignorance, guts and big dreams) was more than an ambitious impulse; it was a Sacred Initiation. Little did I know that it would be through hell that I would reach (my own private) Heaven."


No comments:

Post a Comment