Tuesday, June 17, 2014

O bebé ("The Secrets of Egypt") recebe e agradece o carinho do mundo inteiro*

Mais amor recebido: imagem criada por Lubov Fel* (da Rússia)
 
É difícil descrever a gratidão e honra que é receber os comentários de leitores do mundo inteiro que tomam o seu tempo e energia para ler o livro
"The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond"
 e enviar-me o seu precioso feed-back. Eis uma das inúmeras mensagens que fizeram o meu coração cantar de alegria; grata à Sonja Antanasijevic* pelo envio desta fatia de sorriso:

"Dear Joana,
  I just finished reading your book and felt that I musg write to you and say how much I enjoyed it. One of the writers I like starts one of his books by asking himself if by writing he makes things alive or kills them.

It may be that both are true but reading your book made many things alive for me, and reflected some of my own thoughts, experiences and problems. Which is amazing, since we don't know each other in person but still seem to share something.
Your passion and love for dance and life, as you say, just speak from evey page of the book and they affected me as a reader. I love the way you write, because it is honest and personal -which I found to be very valuable.
I just wanted to share that with you and wish you more adventure on a journeys to come. And happy birthday!:)"

Best,
Sonja

Mais amor recebido: imagem criada por Lubov Fel* (da Rússia)

P.S: Para informações sobre formas de comprar o livro (e receber o vosso exemplar autografado pela autora - moi!), basta enviarem um email para dancemagica@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment